Saturday, December 14, 2013

TRIBAL OBSESSION !


Hello Saturday! My favorite day of the week.. 

My obsession with tribal patterns started since 2 years ago. Starting from seeing this unique patterned long skirts on the boutique display ( I will post my look with the skirt SOON! ). At that moment, I fell in love and without thinking twice I bought the skirt ( feel familiar with this feeling ? fall in love at first sight ) - falling in love with the fashion stuff, of course. hahaha!
Okay, since then it seems like I always melt seeing the "visions" of one of the most unique patterns . : ) 
Do you think so ?

This time, my next discovery was this tribal mini dress. Last week, when I hung up in the Manado Town Square (Mantos) into a boutique called "Missisippi", my eyes immediately glued on this dress figures . Without hesitation, I approached it, try and buy it immediately. hahaha ! :D

After legally mine, I was immediately thinking about how to style this dress and what will be popped up the dress. 
Voila ! I thought my favorite faded-denim jacket and of course, my only one black wedges! Because this is a mini dress, I decided to wear black stocking. : )

Hope you like it !








This is the BONUS photos .. I took these photographs in front of my boyfriend's office. See the differences?




Converse and jeans are my BEST FRIEND! Outside the photo session, I love to wear them as my daily style. So comfortable and I make me feel move freely. hahaha! :D

I was wearing : Tribal Mini Dress by Missisipi Boutique - DIY faded denim jacket - UNBRANDED Black Stocking - TRASH for PAYLESS Black Wedges - SOPHIE MARTIN Black Mini Bag - CASIO Silver Watch - UNBRANDED MIXED Bracelets - UNBRANDED Owl Necklace form Malioboro, Yogyakarta. - Beige CONVERSE ALL STAR - UNBRANDED Blue Jegging.

No comments: