Helloooo Saturday... the last day of November!!!!
Bad things that happened this week :
- The first Monday of my working day- after 5 days off work due to the typhoid fever.
- Pending new credit application and reviews from a month ago which was already feels like forever ; already waiting at my office desk .
- Approaching the due date of debtor interest billing !
- Only had one day opportunity for doing this blog post ! :(
Fabulous things that happened this week :
- Payday ! the most beautiful day of the month!
- Send a new bigger and higher Christmas tree (mommy's ordered) because, somehow, the price in Java is more expensive. The difference is 1 million ,man! okay, forget about the price tag. I feel like the Christmas and the Holiday is very near. Heart it!
- Shopping, shopping, shopping. YUPP . Time to spend ( a little ) money from my hard working for a month, is that right ???
- Watched The hunger games : Catching Fire with my boyfriend.
- Eat a lot of delicious foods! ( after payday, right? )
- I'd been waiting for this ... took a great photo shoot for my favorite blog! Yup! The photographs for a new post. Just for U , dear readers !
- My pasion into the fashion world finally channeled.. and it was like flying into heaven ...! It is a moment of relief for me. :)
Since it rains every day here in Manado, so I was a bit hesitant and anxious if I failed to post up on this blog because I can't do the outdoor photo-shooting .
Finally... after the free-Saturday arrived, I prayed to God silently from morning to afternoon- that the rain will not ruin my plans.
Okay. One bad thing happened again. The thing that I worry about, actually happen . 1 pm , rain fell and I don't know when the rain will stop. Because my boyfriend had to go to the office , therefore I must immediately carry out the shooting .
Again..... The photo shoot this time held in the backyard of my boyfriend's house.
Voila ! Because of my creative boyfriend and the backyard is full of mystery ( not in the way of "scary" ) . It's just that it is less maintained backyard, so you will find moss, ferns , and wild grass in that place.
But, who cares?? If plan A doesn't work, use the plan B. ; )
Here we go... Let the adventure begins..
“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”― Yves Saint-Laurent
"Who said that I can't wear my Converse with my DRESS??. Well baby, that's just ME!" - Demi Lovato
I was wearing : unbranded flower dress - unbranded chocolate belt - rounded colorful bracelet I bought in Yogyakarta - gold necklace I bought at Strawberry Store - Beige Converse_ All Star sneakers - DIY Light denim jacket ( I forgot where I got it, but actually I fade the color to create a dull, old and lighter color)- Revlon nail polish - 908_Red Hot Tamale. AWESOME!
see you in Desember - on the next post!